· Situation of unemployment or underemployment
· The need to obtain employment in the short term
· Secondary school completed or owing few subjects to finish it
· Between 18 and 40 years old
· Technical orientation
· Motivation, perseverance
· Commitment and responsibility
Their work targets the requirements of the labor market and provides the necessary tools so that their graduates are successfully inserted therein. The courses are performed by IT professionals working in leading companies, aiming the training to state-of-the-art tools.
ComIT believes that the best way to solve youth unemployment is the provision of tools to work and promoting mutual commitment.
Registration is ongoing and you can click here to register today . Watch below to find it a bit more about just what ComIT does.